- Solar Photovoltaic Modules Monocrystalline
- This high quality / high performance modules are suitable for power generation, while being tested visually, mechanically and electrically as per to the standard test conditions applicable worldwide. The encapsulation between high transmittance special tempered glass and UV – resistant multi-layer back sheet guarantees the module’s excellent durability under harsh outdoor conditions of extreme temperature, high altitudes, deserts and coastal regions. The module – sized self – supporting anodized aluminum frame is designed to allow easy mounting and carrying.
- Enhanced efficiency.
- Better and consistent output.
- Aluminum stand provides resistance to corrosion, high speed wind and snow loads.
- High module efficiency up to 15.60%
- Plus power tolerance : 0 ~ +3%
- Independent research anti-reflective and self-cleaning glass surface reduces power loss from dirt and dust
- Excellent performance under low light environments, create better kWh/kW ratio and produce average 2~3% more electricity
- Certified by TUV to withstand high level of wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)*
- Junction box and bypass diodes guarantee the modules free of overheating and “hot spot effect”
- Industry standards inverters and mounting systems guarantee minimal maintenance
- 100%EL double inspection ensures modules are defects free
- Modules binned current to improve system performance
- Potential Induced Degradation (PID) free
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)||200W||250W||300W|
|Cell Type||Mono Crystalline 125x125mm (5 inches)||Mono Crystalline 156x156mm (6 inches)||Mono Crystalline 156x156mm (6 inches)|
|Number of cells||72 (6x12)||60 (6x10)||72 (6x12)|
3.2mm Low iron tempered glass
Anodized aluminum alloy
Ip 65, with bypass diodes
TUV, + length 900mm, 4.0Sq.mm
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||5.77A||8.76A||8.71A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||45.40V||37.30V||45.20V|
|Maximum Power Current (Impp)||5.41A||8.25A||8.30A|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmpp)||37.00V||30.30V||36.20V|
|Encapsulated Cell Efficiency||18.10%||17.21%||17.21%|
- 31 Mar 2015